Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sign my guest map!

Friday, May 4, 2007



New Free eBook Will Improve Your Reading Habits in Under an Hour

Read my free eBook ROMAN Reading: 5 Practical Skills for Transforming Your Life through Literature, and in less than an hour you'll have learned reading skills that will last a lifetime.

You deserve to read the greatest thinkers of the world, and I can show you how with five simple, practical skills. I've been teaching others for sixteen years, and I can teach you. And I'll do it for free.

Why? Because I have a mission, and I want you to share it with me. The mission? Changing lives one page at a time. I want to make the world a more literate place, a place where people think for themselves, learn about their world, and share their ideas with each other.

A literate world is a world of peace, tolerance and vision. We've got our work cut out for us.

Read more here.

No comments: