Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sign my guest map!

Friday, November 30, 2007

Where did my son learn to talk like this?

Wednesday in Service Learning Day here at St. Brigid's. We help out with the Main Strerrt program in our town. This week, the lady who is in charge of it took Kiddo with her to help sell some raffle tickets. Kiddo was a bit confused about the concept of a raffle. He wanted so hard to understand it.

Kiddo: How much is the raffle?
Me: Tickets cost $25 each.
Kiddo: But how much is the raffle?
Me: Twenty-five dollars. That's how much it costs to buy a ticket.
Kiddo: No, no, no. I'm not asking about the tickets, I'm asking about the actual price of the raffle, itself.

Where does such a little kid learn to use such grown-up words, in such long and complete sentences? Maybe he hangs out with me too much?

No comments: